Sr. IT Manager/General Manager, MSP Help Desk – India
Infomatic Solutions is always looking for talented people to become its team members. We realize that productive people are always a good addition to our organization. So if you have the zeal and the passion to work with one of the great company, join in!
- The General Manager will be responsible for building and maintaining SOPs, implementing, managing and reporting through Metrics, Service Level Agreements and Key Performance Indicators.You will be working in a fast-paced environment where every day brings unique new challenges and new opportunities. You should have excellent business and communication skills and be able to work with senior management globally.
- It is a rotational shift
- Job Responsibilities include:
- Manage a team of 2 managers and an overall operations team of approximately 15 employees.
- Ensure high quality and high-volume productivity.
- Play a critical role in building management depth by providing guidance and mentor ship to all levels of leadership, as well as serving as an outstanding role model.
- Achieve operational excellence and drive process improvements.
- Proactively take action to eliminate root cause issues.
- The manager’s success will be measured by their ability to drive operational efficiencies across all areas whilst improving customer experience.
- Keys to success in this role include exceptional leadership, technical, analytical, managerial, interpersonal, and project management skills.
- Oversee training for team members to ensure that they have the required knowledge to fulfill their duties.
- Check quality of team deliverables and take appropriate remedial action.
- Other duties as assigned
- Must be aware with Microsoft technologies like, AD, DNS, DHCP, IIS, FTP, Terminal- Server and application servers etc.
Able to aware with common networking Concept like, Ip addressing, VPN, Wi-Fi, Lan, Man, Wan, SSH, Telnet, Firewall, Printer etc.
3)Must be T.Shoot Laptop , Desktop , Printer and other hardware.
4)Should be aware with Back up & restore technologies, Types of backup, online & offline backup, Server & Client patching, patch management, windows update, upgrade & downgrade, Software upgrade & downgrade etc.
5)Should we aware with system monitor, network monitor, Remote access management, generating & managing report, MDM Reports, inventory report, A/V reports, Risk intelligence report etc.
6)Should have knowledge of IT process, Ticket management, solar-wind console management. Remote management tools etc.
7)Communication ideas both verbally and in written form in a clear, concise, and professional manner
8)Knowledge of network technologies (i.e. routers, switches, network and routing protocols, DNS/DHCP)
9)Knowledge of Basic/Advance office tools
10)Ability to understand and apply technical concepts
11)Team skills, including the ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships
12)Perform customer service duties and responds to customer requests
Experience and/or Abilities Required:
- Advanced degree /Masters Degree (Math, statistics, Engineering, Science, Business) from an accredited university with 8+ Years of similar experience.
- Must be fluent in English, oral and written communications
- Strong attention to detail and excellent written and oral communication skills required
- Ability to organize and manage multiple tasks simultaneously
- Experience working in Global team environment with multiple time zones, specifically US based operations
- Ability to handle changing priorities and use good judgment when working in stressful situations
- Decisive, confident, and experience with influencing others