Sr. Network Engineer, MSP Help Desk – India (US Shift)
Infomatic Solutions is always looking for talented people to become its team members. We realize that productive people are always a good addition to our organization. So if you have the zeal and the passion to work with one of the great company, join in!
Job Description :
We are looking for a reliable, Senior Network Engineer to support our internal and remote customers.
The primary job functions are systems and end user support for Windows, Azure, VoIP, Microsoft O365, and VPNs. Delivering operational excellence and ensuring client satisfaction are essential to success in this role.
- Respond promptly to support requests from clients and internal staff regarding system support, applications support, connectivity issues, software installations, and upgrades.
- Perform the administrative activities associated with maintaining Windows servers and PC’s, Active Directory, and phone systems.
- Proactively monitors the ticket queues along with consistent updates of the tasks completed to confirm the resolution of incidents or completion of requests within agreed SLAs. Monitors work queues to ensure tasks are completed within agreed SLA.
- Investigates and analyses the tickets, processes and logs problem tickets for solution / permanent fix. Actively contributes to the problem management process and takes ownership for problem tickets assigned to him / her.
- Proactively identifies problems and errors before they impact a client’s service. They log all such incidents in a timely manner with the required level of detail. They liaise with internal IT team, client’s IT team, and vendors to expedite diagnosis of errors and problems and to identify a resolution or provide a recommendation.
- Responsible for receiving calls and incidents at the help desk. Assist in the analysis and resolution or assignment of a ticket. Actively communicates with all internal teams, client or vendor for all troubleshooting tasks, with consistent updates to tickets on the progress and resolution.
- Audits and analyses incident and request tickets for quality and recommends improvements with updates to knowledge articles. Produces trend analysis reports for identifying tasks for automation, leading to reduction in tickets and optimization of effort. Plan and execute approved maintenance activities.
- Perform Infrastructure and applications migration to cloud (Microsoft Azure)
- Implement, manage and support Microsoft Active directory network.
- Preserve and grow your knowledge of help desk procedures, products and services by pursuing continuing education both inside and outside of work to maintain professional expertise.
- Technical Troubleshooting – Account Management/password reset and operating systems, virtual private network (VPN), remote desktop.
- Other duties as assigned
- Engineering Diploma / Degree Certified
- ITIL Certified
- A minimum of 5 years of technical experience in MSP environment
Experience and/or Abilities Required:
- Work hard, have fun, compliment colleagues for work well done.
- Must be fluent in English, oral and written communications
- Excellent listening and communications skills, both verbal and written.
- Strong customer relationship skills
- Strong client service orientation and passion for achieving or exceeding expectations
- Experience working within a help desk environment
- Ability to provide and maintain detailed documentation on each ticket
- Experience in managing Microsoft client Operating Systems and Applications
- Experience with virtual environments
- Office 365 experience (Administration)
- VoIP administration/maintenance
- Problem-solving abilities and ability to meet project deadlines
- Ability to work on multiple priorities and/or projects simultaneously
- Organized, detail oriented and self-motivated
- Must be available for occasional off-hours support and maintenance
- Ability to make training materials / Video instruction
Job Type: Full-time; Rotating Shift