Helpdesk Support Engineer
Infomatic Solutions is always looking for talented people to become its team members. We realize that productive people are always a good addition to our organization. So if you have the zeal and the passion to work with one of the great company, join in!
- Candidate should have excellent spoken and written English language skills.
- Provide support to US based clients. Should be willing to work in Night shift.
- 3+ years’ experience in a System Admin role
- 2+ years in customer service
- Must be aware with Microsoft technologies like, AD, DNS, DHCP, IIS, FTP, Terminal- Server and application servers etc.
- Able to aware with common networking Concept like, Ip addressing, VPN, Wi-Fi, Lan, Man, Wan, SSH, Telnet, Firewall, Printer etc.
- Must be T.Shoot Laptop , Desktop , Printer and other hardware.Should be aware with Back up & restore technologies, Types of backup, online & offline backup, Server & Client patching, patch management, windows update, upgrade & downgrade, Software upgrade & downgrade etc.
- Should we aware with system monitor, network monitor, Remote access management, generating & managing report, MDM Reports, inventory report, A/V reports, Risk intelligence report etc.
- Should have knowledge of IT process, Ticket management, solar-wind console management. Remote management tools etc.
- Communication ideas both verbally and in written form in a clear, concise, and professional manner
- Knowledge of network technologies (i.e. routers, switches, network and routing protocols, DNS/DHCP)
- Knowledge of Basic/Advance office tools
- Ability to understand and apply technical concepts
- Team skills, including the ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships
- Perform customer service duties and responds to customer requests